Paychex is Hiring!
Our National Sales Support team provides all Paychex outside sales organizations with qualified leads while gathering valuable marketing information that leads to growth in our client base and service revenue.
National Sales Representatives:
- Contact prospective clients and generates leads for the appropriate outside sales representative to meet expected levels of production.
- Track daily production and expected weekly/monthly performance in order to meet call, lead and revenue quotas.
- Achieve lead generation quotas to support revenue/sales attainment.
- Understand and maintain an organized database of prospective clients for market research by tracking business information and accurately coding phone calls as trained by management.
About Paychex - www.paychex.com
Paychex, Inc. is a recognized leader in the payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing industry, with a steadfast commitment to success and a record of achievement that continues a tradition of delivering excellence.
The company was founded in 1971 by B. Thomas Golisano with just $3,000 and a good idea - to make payroll outsourcing easy and affordable for small businesses. From those early days with just one employee, Paychex now has more than 12,000 employees serving more than half a million small- to medium-sized businesses nationwide.
A Great Place to Grow
Paychex is always looking for individuals who want to work for a company that allows for growth and development. With your desire to succeed and our training and resources, opportunities at Paychex are more than just jobs. They are your chance to build a solid career with a company named to FORTUNE magazines "100 Best Companies to Work For" list seven times since 2002. We provide an atmosphere that fosters a healthy work life balance, and our comprehensive benefits package provides health care, retirement planning, education assistance, and much more.
Why to Choose a Career at Paychex - Recent Accolades
- Paychex has been named one of the 2014 Best Companies to Work for in New York State
- In 2013, Paychex ranked number 25 on Business Insurance magazines list of the Top 100 Brokers of U.S. Business
- Paychex has been named to Selling Power magazines 50 Best Companies to Sell For list for 2013
- Paychex ranked number 23 on Training magazine's list of Top 125 training organizations in the country