Lost & Found Pets

13WHAM Lost & Found Pets

Missing

English Bulldog "Mac"

• Tan/white English Bulldog w/scar around his back left ankle.
• Scar looks like an ID tag that got to tight.

NOTES: Circular scar on the top of his head where no hair will grow. Answers to Mac and is very friendly. This dog is my son I am devastated that he is gone and I hope and pray to God that he will find his way home somehow. Whoever brings him home to his family or can at least call us will get a substantial reward. This little dog needs to be back home with his family who knows how to care for him properly. He needs to eat special food and take daily medicine prescribed by a veterinarian. Please anyone with any information call (315) 694-6984 and ask for Mark or Ashley!!! Thank you and God bless. 

13WHAM Lost & Found Pets

Found

Chihuahua

• Male
• Found near Lee Road

NOTES: Found male chihuahua, call 755.5272, very friendly

13WHAM Lost & Found Pets

Found

Orange/Buff Cat

• Friendly and Affectionate
• 727-1977

NOTES: Found: a very friendly and affectionate orange/buff cat. Was very hungry when I fed him. Has been coming around at night for the last week or so. Please call 727-1977 if this is your cat!

13WHAM Lost & Found Pets

Missing

Annie Bannanie

• Female
• White & Tan

NOTES: She is not an outside cat, escaped while we were moving.  If seen please please try to coax her in for us and i will come get her no matter what time of day.  Her name is Anna and we call her annie bannanie.  She is super sweet and probably scared to death.  Please pass on this message to anyone who will read it!!    She is a spayed white and tan and black.  She is going to be scared to death and I am worried sick over where she went to.  We have looked everywhere and think she is hiding and probably hungry and thirsty.  Please be on the look out for her!!!  She loves playing fetch with plastic and may be a way to coax her in.  anything that crinkles.

13WHAM Lost & Found Pets

Missing

Missing Husky Mix

• Went missing near Hilltop Dr near Baird Rd.
• 729-4420 or 703-9831

NOTES: Shannon, an all white husky mix, approximately 40lbs. Went missing Wednesday, 5/1 around 4:30pm from Hilltop Dr near Baird Rd. Was wearing her collar, and a pastel colored kerchief she's very timid and will likely not approach you. If you spot her please call 729-4420 or 703-9831, or contact Penfield Animal Control. Many friends and family are trying to help Shannon and her parents reunite! Shannon's family loves her very much! Please keep an eye out!

13WHAM Lost & Found Pets

Missing

2 Yellow Lab/Husky Mix

• 45 pounds each
• Wearing tags with rabbies tags & license
• call 585-335-5719

NOTES: 2 yellow Lab/husky mix. aprox 45 pounds each 1.5 years old. Wearing collars with rabies tags & License. they could be anywhere in Livingston, Steuben, Ontario Counties. 585-335-5719 GO TO FACEBOOK for more pictures and information at " Find Marley N Forest "

13WHAM Lost & Found Pets

Missing

Otto

• Tabby Cat
• Very Friendly, bright orange, small
• Responds to his name (Otto)

NOTES: Lost small orange tabby cat named Otto in Webster NY. Missing since April 25th. We live in the area across from Thomas High School and Hermans' farm market, on Somerdale off of 5 Mile Line Road.
Otto is very friendly, bright orange, small - 8 pounds, and responds to his name. Please contact us if you see him, a reward is offered.

CONTACT INFO:
A. Harold- 585-737-9802
R. Harold -585-455-2036

13WHAM Lost & Found Pets

Missing

Black Cat Purple & Green Flea Collar

• Purple flea collar & green
• Lost near LeRoy NY

NOTES: Female cat, purple flea collar & green collar with bell answers to ms kitty. Last seen on Cole Road by East Bethany Leroy Road, contact Kristie 585-768-2522

13WHAM Lost & Found Pets

Missing

Yorkie

• Female Yorkie
• Missing from Penfield, NY

NOTES: Yorkshire Terrier female, lost on April 27th around noon from: 171 penfield rd, Rochester New York. 8 pounds, brown and black very friendly. Picked up by a burly man with a shaved head in a red sedan. Reward for return. 585-474-nine-one-two-zero.

Our family really misses her so please send her home if you find her.

- The Williamsons

13WHAM Lost & Found Pets

Missing

Ruby

• Lost by Dryer road/ Shcool street area

NOTES: Tortise Main coon with a white bib and paws
3 years old

13WHAM Lost & Found Pets

Missing

Husky Mix Puppy

• Male his name is Jack
• Last seen near Manitau and the old railroad tracks

NOTES: Jack ducked his collar while being walked. Was last seen near manitau and the old railroad tracks. Please contact me if he is spotted. He is very skiddish.

13WHAM Lost & Found Pets

Found

Found Cat

• Found in the Blossom/Yarmouth/Bobrich area

NOTES: This very affectionate guy found us on Sat 2/16/13, in the Blossom/Yarmouth/Bobrich area of the city.
Is he yours?

13WHAM Lost & Found Pets

Found

Pit Bull (mix?)

• Female
• Tan with white neck

NOTES: Great looking tan with white neck female Pit Bull or possible mix found in the city on 1/30.  Green eyes, about 40 pounds, white tipped tail.  Very friendly.

I cannot keep her and will have to take her to Lolly Pop if nobody responds.

Advertise with us!

Located/Claimed Pets

13WHAM Lost & Found Pets
Pug
13WHAM Lost & Found Pets
Black Dog
Bill Gray's Birthday Club
13WHAM Zoo Cam
50th Anniversary
Rochester Works For Women
See It Loading...
See It Loading...