1/2 cup Onion, chopped
3 Tbl. Sweet Red Bell Pepper, chopped
1 large clove Garlic, minced
1-1.2 Tbl. Olive Oil
1 cup canned Tomatoes, diced, not drained
½ cup canned Tomato Sauce
1/2 cup Miss Betty’s Garlic Spicy Sauce
2 cups fish stock/broth
½ cup wine, if desired.
2 tsp. fresh oregano, chopped
¾ tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
¼ tsp. Red Pepper flakes, crushed
1 cup Whole Baby Clams, canned or fresh
½ lb. uncooked Med Shrimp, shelled and deveined
¼ lb. Bay Scallops
Garnish --Fresh Parsley, chopped
1. In large saucepan, heat oil and sauté onion, peppers, and garlic until tender.
2. Add tomatoes and all other ingredients, EXCEPT seafood.
3. Boil for three minutes; reduce heat, cover and simmer for seven minutes.
4. Add seafood. Cook until shrimp is pink.
5. Dish it out and top with parsley and serve with crusty, warm bread for dipping.