2 Chicken Breasts, thinly sliced
¼ cup Milk
¼ cup Flour plus some for dusting chicken
Salt, pepper to taste
2 Tbl. Olive Oil
½ cup White Wine
½ cup Chicken Stock
2 Tbl Water
1 Tbl. Corn Starch
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper, dust with flour.
3. Wisk eggs, milk, ¼ cup flour together.
4. Heat oil in sauté pan.
5. Dip chicken in egg wash and lay in pan.
6. Cook until browned on each side. Put chicken in heat proof pan and put in oven 10 min.
7. In original pan, add garlic and shallots. Brown slightly.
8. Add wine, chicken stock, and reduce by half.
9. Add 2 Tbl water to corn starch and wisk. Slowly add to boiling sauce until desired thickness.
10. Finish with a squeeze of lemon and fresh parsley.
11. Serve over pasta.