Win NYS Fair Grandstand Concert Tickets– 13WHAM RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest,entrants must be a New York State state resident, 18 years of age or older,reside in the WHAM-TV viewing area, and an existing user of Facebook.com.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.,Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any othercompany which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcaststation WHAM-TV (the Station), George W. Long, Inc., NYS Fair Grand Stand,Buddy Media, Inc., Ciceron, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, and theiraffiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all localtelevision broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies,and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediatefamilies includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children andgrandchildren.
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only oneentry per URL address per day.
(b) To enter, log onto the 13WHAM-TV Facebookpage at www.facebook.com/13WHAM, and click Like to access the 13WHAM-TV Win NYS Fair Grandstand Concert TicketsContest online contest entry page located on the Inside 13WHAM Facebook Tab.Complete the online entry form located on the Inside 13WHAM Facebook tab withyour name, address, email, and birth date in the provided area and clicksubmit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on August 8, 2013 and endson August 31, 2013. (the Contest Period). Entries must be received by Stationby 7:00 p.m. EDT on August 15, 18, 21,and 22 to qualify for the drawings on the following day. Stationis not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, printing errors,server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) On August 16, 2013, two (2) winners will beselected by random drawing from among valid entries, and on August 19, 22, and23, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries,for a total of five (5) winners. Remaining valid entries will not carry over tothe next drawing date.
(e) Allentries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, duplicate, orfrom ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property ofSinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Stationand will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Five (5)winners will be determined during the Contest Period. Each winner will receive two (2) tickets to one NYS Fair Grandstand Concert as follows: .One (1) winner selected on August 16, 2013 will receive two (2) ticketsto the Carly Rae concert on August 24, 2013, one (1) winner selected on August 16, 2013 will receive two (2) ticketsto the Reba concert on August 25, 2013, one (1) winner selected on August 19, 2013 will receive two (2) ticketsto the Lynard Skynrd concert on August26, 2013, one (1) winner selected onAugust 22, 2013 will receive two (2) tickets to the Luke Bryan concert on August 29, 2013, and one (1) winner selected on August 23, 2013will receive two (2) tickets to the FallOut Boy concert on August 30, 2013. Prizes does not include parking, food orbeverages Winners will be notified of the retail value of each prize. The Station and sponsors are not responsiblein the event any concert is cancelled or postponed.
2. The winners will be notified by email. Winnersmust sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must bereceived within 2 business days of notification at the time winner claimshis/her prize in person at the Station. Before claiming prizes, winners mustprovide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the timeof notification. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes.Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may chooseto accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within 1business day, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit ofeligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, analternate winner may be selected from among remaining valid entries. If time does not permit for an alternatewinner, then the prize will remain theproperty of the Station.
4. There will be no substitutions or cashalternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Stationhas the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignmentof prizes is allowed.
5. Winners are responsible for paying all local,county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail valueof the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, SinclairBroadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable ifthe provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations tofurnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, SinclairBroadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsiblefor any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of theprize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge thatSinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc and SinclairCommunications, LLC have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness,photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposeswithout financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number ofentries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Mondaythrough Friday during normal business hours at 13WHAM-TV, 4225 West HenriettaRoad, Rochester, NY 14623 and at www.13WHAM.com.
3. For a list of weekly prizewinners, send aseparate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 4225 West Henrietta Road,Rochester, NY 14623 by September 15, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable lawsand regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.,Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, New York StateFair, George W. Long, Inc., Buddy Media, Inc., Ciceron, Inc., Facebook, Inc.,and Facebook.com accept no responsibility or liability in connection with anyinjuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from theacceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. By entering this contest, each entrant waivesany and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors,Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors,employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which mayoccur as a result of entrants participation in this contest,
6. Station cannot be held liable for any lost orstolen entries, prizes or contest information.
7. Station reserves the right to make rules andcontest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com(collectively, Facebook) are not affiliated with the Station nor thiscontest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by orassociated with Facebook.