Rochester, N.Y. - The Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra will vote on a new board of directors this week.
Six candidates are up for election.
The following six persons represent the alternate candidates for the RPO Board:
- Eileen Buholtz, Practicing Attorney
- Edward Fiandach, Practicing Attorney
- Sandra Frankel, Former Supervisor of the Town of Brighton
- Ray Grosswirth, Media Consultant and Former Administrator in Rochester's City Hall
- Hobart Lerner, M.D., Ophthalmologist
- John Lovenheim, Database and Software Consultant