Melbourne, Australia - Veterinarians are attributing a steady drip of vodka to a 9-week-old puppy--as a life-saver.
Cloe, a miniscule American Staffordshire, was found dangerously sick and disoriented by her owner earlier this month after she licked anti-freeze she had found at a car port.
After rushing the pup to an emergency vet, doctors said the only possible solution for saving her life was running an IV drip connected to alcohol through her nose.
The alcohol mopped up dangerous toxins in her system.
After several days of treatment Cloe was given the “All Clear” and is hangover free.