Rochester, N.Y.- Rochester fire officials say an 85-year-old man pulled from a burning home on Wilkins Street Monday has died from his injuries.
Firefighters found Antonio Sotolongo unconscious on the second floor of 67 Wilkins Street. They performed CPR on the victim at the scene and were able get his heart started again.
He later died at the hospital.
Investigators determined the cause of the fire was accidental and electrical in nature. It was caused by an overloaded extension cord running under the bed.
Fire investigators say there were no working smoke detectors in the upstairs apartment at the time of the fire.