Most Shared

WHAM13 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Tax Break-Payment Options

Washington (AP) - You have options if you still have taxes to pay.

There are several options to pay your taxes if you still owe when you file your return.

If you're filing electronically, you can file your return now and delay your payment until April 15th by scheduling the date when you want it to be debited from your bank account.

If you owe $50,000 or less, the IRS even has several extended payment plans, including short-term extensions of up to 120 days and monthly installments for as long as six years. But signing up for one of these plans can cost between $43 and $120 in fees.

If you owe between $25,000 and $50,000, you have to agree to let the IRS deduct the payments automatically from your bank account.

Advertise with us!


Washington Times